50gram 100gram, 500gram 1kg silver and color pouches and bulk packing in 20kg, 25kg bags.
Note: Private Labeling Available.
Mumbai and Delhi
Shipped in 5 days after payment
Product Specification: Product Name: Herbal Orange Hair Color MOQ: 4000 pieces Private Labeling: Available Paper Boxes: Available Product Samples: Free Delivery Charge: Applicable Service: OEM ODM Service Quality: 100% High Quality
Packing and Shipping Details: Packing Style: 50gram 100gram, 500gram 1kg silver & color pouches and bulk packing in 20kg, 25kg bags. Shipping Details: 4 to 5 days by AIR and 25 to 30 days by the SEA.
Product Description: KEO Orange Herbal Hair Color is an excellent herbal conditioner and colorant. It nourishes the hair making it shiny, soft and silky. I repair and seals the cuticle, thus helps in the healing hair shaft, preventing hair breakage. It balances the pH of the scalp, thus, preventing premature hair fall, graying and dandruff. It also reverses the effects of pollution on hair as well as dryness due to excessive blow drying, dyeing etc. It also has anti-fungal and preservative properties.
Our Product List Natural Henna Powder Herbal Henna Powder 100% Herbal Hair Colors Henna Based Hair Colors Indigo Hair Dye Indian Herbs
Herbal Hair Color Shades: Natural Henna Neutral Henna Herbal Orange Herbal Brown Herbal Soft Black Herbal Dark Brown Herbal Light Brown Herbal Rose Brown Herbal Wine Red Indigo
We are committed to providing purest henna powder natural hair care products, which are 100% natural and safe. To ensure the international quality standards, stringent quality control norms are subjected throughout the production procedures.
Every single precaution is considered to be taken in order to provide superior quality products ensuring the optimum result for the users.
Each cosmetic composition is tested on various parameters to ensure a superior level of quality. The quality parameter that is checked during production are:
The purity of various constituting herbs
Proper extraction of herbs
Product Details:- We manufacture Natural Henna Products For Hair from the best raw materials. People can use this henna powder to add shine, strength and to your hair. The henna powder has very good conditioning property that renders your hair silky and soft to touch. Additionally this product also effectively stops hair loss. It is the finest ingredient among the cosmetic items. It provides beauty and enhances one’s personal appearance.
Benefits:- 1. Henna Make Your Hair Beautiful and Healthy 2. The SAFEST colors in the market today 3. A wide range of natural Herbal and Botanical Products 4. Matchless Herbal and Botanical Product 5. No impurities & adulteration. 6. Excellent herbal hair conditioner nourishes the hairs and makes the hairs dense, soft, and lustrous
Henna Based Color
1. Black Henna
2. Brown Henna
3. Dar Brown Henna
4. Light Brown Henna
5. Golden Brown Henna
6. Special Brown Henna
7. Chestnut Henna
8. Burgundy Henna
9. Mahogany Henna
10. Wine Red Henna
Technology in KEO
We have vast experience in manufacturing of these products and we can claim that our products are one of the best in the market today among the competitive products considering our best price and good quality. Our products already established itself in the untapped market of Japan, China, USA, Malaysia, Russia, Taiwan and more than 30 countries. Our products had been tested by many of our buyers and got satisfaction and only positive feedback from all those who have tried our products.
Technological innovations have continually been at the forefront for Kirpal Export Overseas and also the company has been desegregation latest technological innovations in its entire operation - right from the farming of Henna, Indigo and different herbs to the ultimate process and packaging of products like natural Henna, Indigo, and Natural Hair Color Products.
* It is an attractive option for those who don't want to destroy their hair. * It is a Rich, lush color without requiring a breakdown of the hair cuticle. * Salon quality application. * It Conditions the hair and nourishes the scalp with natural ingredients. * It helps the hair absorb color without requiring any application of harsh chemicals. * Plant-based dyes and extracts penetrate deeply and gently into the hair.
How to dye:- 1. Hair Wash Wash your hair by shampoo before application for good result To prevent skin coloring, thickly put the cream on the hairline. (optional)
2. Making the paste:- Make the paste so thick that it can be easily and gently applied on hair. The paste should not be too thick or too thin and should be applied easily on the hair so that it will not fall down.
3. Applying the paste:- The hairline can be neatly dyed by starting applying the paste from the hairline. Put on the paste by hand from the scalp generously. Bring the applied hair together at the parietal. Apply the paste similarly to all part of the head. After completing, lightly massage the head. If you care about the hairline, generously apply the paste and press over by tissue papers, which make the paste stay on the hair and result in better coloring.
4. Keeping warm for 1 hour:-
Oxygen, moisture, and temperature are very important for the Henna, Indigo and Natural colors to yield good coloring. Henna, Indigo and Natural colors almost release pigment within 1 hour after dissolving. If you apply the paste longer than 1 hour, it will dominate the final color. Stay in a warm place. The color is difficult to enter at low temperature, especially in winter. Cover your head by a dried towel directly over the paste to make an air layer. Heat the head by a hairdryer over the towel for a few minutes. Wear a high heat-retaining cap over the towel for 1 hour.
5. Washing:- Wash your hair with gently moving and work your fingers through the hair to get out as much of the henna as you can. Then shampoo and use conditioner as you normally would. Henna, Indigo and Natural colors continue coloring for few days by oxidization with the oxygen. The moisture is also important for good coloring. We recommend to let your hair dry naturally (without using a hairdryer). Keeping your hair warm by wearing a cap also gives coloring.
KEO Organic HENNA
KEO Organic Henna Powder Hair Color has unique organic natural ingredients of premium quality. 100% organic made of henna only. It is a perfect blend of rare hair treatment henna without chemicals.
This is first organic hair color which covers grey hair effectively and properly in one step with no synthetic ingredients. Manufactured by using Ayurvedic, natural and organic herbs it gently coats your hair for vibrant stable color that lasts long.
These organic hair colors are clinically tested for their quality and safety. These are 100% safe and do not cause any side effect.
Blend away grays for more natural coverage. Boon for people with sensitive skin and allergic to chemicals.
Our Indigo Henna
Indigo powder is mostly used to get the deep black hair or dark brown hair color but for the blonde, gray or white hair, getting black hair with indigo powder requires a two-step process. In this case, you first need to apply the pure henna to the hair that will dye your hair orange-red and then apply the indigo powder in the same way. This will give you the deep black color with wonderful shine.
Advantages of Indigo Powder:
1. Indigo mixed with Henna gives your Hair rich Dark brown color.
2. Indigo applied over Henna treated Hair gives it a lush black color.
3. Completely natural and doesn’t have any chemicals.
4. Gives your hair Shine and Texture.
Indian Herbs Powder:
We, Kirpal Export Overseas, are a well-known exporter of Indian herbs powder and Indian medicinal herbs. Procured from strategic plantation zones and processed using modern techniques. Our different varieties of Indian Herbs i.e. Amla(Eclipta Officinalis), Shikakai (Acacia Concinna), Manjistha (Rubia Cordifolia), Baheda (Teminalia Belerica), Bhringraj (Eclipta Alba), Neem(Azadirachta Indica), Hibiscus Powder(Hibiscus-Rosa- Sinensis), Brahmi(Brahmi Monnieri), Reetha (Sapindus Mukorossi), Tulsi(OcimumSanctum), Rose Petal Powder(Rosa Gallica), Harad(Teminalia Chebula) Multani Mitti(Fuller’s Earth) & Arnica (Arnica Montana).