We at KEO have two types of Zipper pouch in 100-gram packing only in silver color. Packing size: 50, 100, 500 grams and 1 kg and 20kg to 25 kg Bulk Packing. Colored pouch available in 100-gram packing only.
Packaging style: Double Layer Vacuum Packing (Vacuum Sealed LDPE Pouch + Composite Aluminum Foil Pouch). We have our in-house laboratory for testing the quality. Our natural hair colors, henna powder, and Indian herbs are Halal, GMP and ISO Certified. Besides that, we have MSDS, Lab test reports.
Mumbai and Delhi
Shipped in 5 days after payment
Best Quality Henna Powder Manufacturer in India.
We are the prominent Henna Powder Products Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier from India. Our Henna Products are offered in a large variety and find their uses in different applications. These Henna Products are offered as Henna Powder and Henna Cones. The Henna Products that we offer are made from best quality Henna which is completely pure. Our Henna Products provide desired results and are free from any kind of impurities. These Henna Products are offered at market leading prices. We bring forth premium quality Henna Powder for our esteemed clients. The Henna Powder is made from pure Henna leaves, which is properly processed in our modern units.
Packing & Delivery
Packaging:- 50gms, 100gms, 200gms, 500gms and 1kg pouches and 20kg for bulk packing and if you want then we can make henna products in your own brand name also. Double Layer Vacuum Packing (Vacuum Sealed LDPE Pouch + Composite Alluminium Foil Pouch). Zipper pouch also available.
Shipping: 4 to 5 days by AIR and 35 to 40 days by SEA.
1. Excellent fashion colours 2. Infinitely variable, providing creativity 3. High gloss finish 4. Long lasting and limited fading 5. Naturally dye and coat hair color 6. hair looks healthy and bouncy 7. Ammonia free hair colour
Natural Henna Powder
Natural Indigo Powder
100% Natural Hair Colors
Henna Based Hair Colors
100% Natural Hair Colors Shade.
1. Natural Henna 2. Herbal Dark Brown 3. Neutral Henna 4. Herbal Brown 5. Herbal Soft Black 6. Herbal Wine Red 7. Herbal Brown 8. Herbal Soft Black 9. Herbal Light Brown 10. Herbal Blonde 11. Indigo
Henna Based Low% Chemical Colors Shade.
1. Black Henna 2. Brown Henna 3. Light Brown Henna 4. Dark Brown Henna 5. Golden Brown Henna
6. Special Brown Henna 7. Mahogany Henna 8. Chestnut Henna 9. Burgundy Henna 10 Wine Red Henna
How to dye:-
1. Hair Wash Wash your hair by shampoo before application for good result To prevent skin coloring, thickly put the cream on the hairline. (optional)
2. Making the paste:- Make the paste so thick that it can be easily and gently applied on hair. Paste should not be too thick or too thin and should be applicable easily on the hair so that it will not fall down.
3. Applying the paste:- The hairline can be neatly dyed by starting applying the paste from the hairline. Put on the paste by hand from the scalp generously. Bring the applied hair together at the parietal. Apply the paste similarly to all part of the head. After completing, lightly massage the head. If you care about the hairline, generously apply the paste and press over by tissue papers, which make the paste stay on the hair and result in better coloring.
4. Keeping warm for 1 hour:- Oxygen, moisture and temperature are very important for the Henna, Indigo and Natural colors to yield good coloring. Henna, Indigo and Natural colors almost releases pigment within 1 hours after dissolving. If you apply the paste longer than 1 hour, it will dominate the final color. Stay in a warm place. The color is difficult to enter at low temperature, especially in winter. Cover your head by a dried towel directly over the paste to make an air layer. Heat the head by a hairdryer over the towel for a few minutes. Wear a high heat-retaining cap over the towel for 1 hour.
5. Washing:- Wash your hair with gently move and work your fingers through the hair to get out as much of the henna as you can. Then shampoo and use conditioner as you normally would. Henna, Indigo and Natural colors continues coloring for few days by oxidization with the oxygen. The moisture is also important for good coloring. We recommend to let your hair dry naturally (without using a hairdryer). Keeping your hair warm by wearing a cap also gives coloring.